Following its name, Smart Cashier is a Point of Sale application that is intended to facilitate business people to manage transactions that occur at the cashier’s desk.
Read also: Android Cash Register Application Makes It Easy for You to Manage Your Business Better.
Before using it, there are some features you need to know from Kasir Pintar such as:
- Cash drawer that is open at the time of the transaction
Kasir Pintar has developed cash drawers for various brands. Thus, you will no longer have difficulties when opening it because the drawer will automatically open during the operation.
Practical and certainly no hassle when you are looking for a Point of Sale application.
- Lock and unlock details on the transaction receipt
Cashiers handling the Point of Sale application can access receipt details. If the detailed report is deactivated, then you allow staff to see information on the arrival.
This Smart Cashier feature should be utilized to improve security.
- Synchronize images from the device to the cloud system
In the latest development, Kasir Pintar has provided a new feature for synchronizing images from specific tools to the cloud system.
This means that you will not be bothered when moving images because everything can be done simultaneously.
- Tracking products purchased from suppliers
Furthermore, Kasir Pintar allows you to track distributors or suppliers who already supply products to the store. So, you will not be inconvenienced when you want to restock goods or find a supplier who wants to be contacted for particular needs.
- Check revenue and profits.
The next Smart Cashier feature that you can use is checking income and profits. The trick is to track every transaction that takes place. Data in the form of the number of transactions will appear along with the profits you receive in a certain period.
- Display price and product details on a transaction
Finally, Smart Cashier allows you to see price details based on their type. This feature will make it easier for cashiers and you as a business manager when evaluating.
Not only that, but you will also avoid some mistakes because of miscalculations.
Use Smart Cashier and iREAP POS for transactions
Are you sure you will use Smart Cashier? Before making a decision, it’s a good idea to compare the application with similar platforms such as iREAP POS.
IREAP POS (Point of Sale) PRO is a complete & easy Online & Offline cashier system application using your android device. Designed to monitor multiple stores / multi outlets and replace your cash register. Make it easy for you to record sales, stock of goods, prices of goods, and your employees.
Here are some of the features that iReap POS has:
As the Best Cashier Application
- Sales of goods quickly and accurately by scanning a barcode using a camera or barcode scanner.
- Customer recording and customer-based transaction reporting
- Use of Recipes / Formulas to sell Food / Beverages
- Recording team performance such as in a barber shop, clinic or recording SPG (sales promotion girl).
- Print sales receipts, with Wifi or Bluetooth printers, 30+ printer models.
Goods Stock Management
- Arrangement of goods inventory: receiving and leaving goods
- Automatic cost of goods calculation and profit reports per item and per transaction.
- Recording and monitoring of goods transfer between stores
The years of experience that iReap POS have brought have shaped it as a Point of Sales platform in Indonesia. The iReap POS cashier application can run either in Online mode for automatic store report consolidation, or in Offline times where the internet connection in the shop is experiencing problems.
iReap POS is ideal for fashion retail shops, kiosks, cafes, food trucks, exhibitions, workshops, pharmacies, online shops, franchises, stalls and various other types of trading businesses and there is no limit to the number of products & transactions.
Apart from being used on Android smartphones, the Kasir POS application can also be used on Sunmi android printers and Gowell barcode scanners so that it really supports the effectiveness and efficiency of the store.
By knowing the features of each application, you will more easily determine which platform suits your needs.
Smart Cashier or iReap POS? The final decision is back in your hands.