In business, inventory and sales reports hold a lot of information. Yet nearly half of business owners do not keep track of their inventory, or they use manual systems to do so.
This leaves businesses vulnerable to inaccurate inventory reports. In iREAP POS PRO this Inventory Report will help you to check the goods available in the store. This inventory report can also check the items that are out of stock / close to running out.
Also equipped with column settings on the report, filter by store, filter by category of goods, filter item name, search button and export data to CSV, Excel, PDF so it will make it easier for you to request goods to suppliers.
Open browser and go to : https://www.ireappos.com/
Click login iREAP POS Pro
Open browser and go to pro.ireappos.com/login
Enter your email address and password (administrator account) email address account that had been registered for the first time when you creating your company with your iREAP POS Pro
Go to main page of your iReap Pos Pro
Go to the Inventory Report menu > Stock
The following is a display of the stock report
1. You can specify which stores to view/all stores > click submit
2. Filter by item category > click submit
3. Filter by item name
4. Column settings
5. Export data to CSV,Excel,PDF
6. Search for you to make it easier to search
* Tick if you don't want to display stock items that have been deleted.
* Tick if you don't want to display stock items that are 0 (zero).
* Ignore if you want to see all stock items.